CIS Integration is now live
| Oct 16, 2019
We are delighted to announce that our CIS connection is now up and running.
This means that if you use CIS or Holstein UK for your milk or breeding records, Herdwatch will automatically get that information for you.
CIS information such as the below will flow into your Herdwatch account automatically.
- Animal Details
- Milk Records
- Body Condition Scores
- In the coming weeks and months we will be adding more as well as data flowing from Herdwatch to CIS.
How do I give Herdwatch permission to access my CIS data?
- Download the CIS permission Form by clicking below:
CIS Permission Form
- Fill out the Form with your Details.
Email the form to email@example.com or post the Form to CIS, Speir House, Stafford Park 1, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3BD
- Once CIS get the form they will allow us access to your CIS data and information will start flowing down to Herdwatch automatically.
We are currently working on our link with NMR and hope to have this live in the next few weeks. So, watch this space!
If anyone needs additional help our team are more than happy to help. Simply open the chat within the app and write us a message or call 020 3773 2763
New to Herdwatch? Why not get started for FREE
The Free-Plan allows farmers to:
- Download their Herd from APHIS (NI), BCMS (UK) or Agfood (IRL)
- Record 10 calf registrations
- Record their medicine purchases
- Record Heat detection and general tasks