Critical Animal Movements information now available in Herdwatch
| Feb 7, 2020
At Herdwatch, we understand the potential impact of animal movements rules on our members and all farmers when it comes to selling and finishing animals. To help you make the best decisions quickly, we have added a brand new feature where you can now see the ‘Residency Count’ for your animals right in the Herdwatch app.
It is very easy to find:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of the app (5.5.8)
- On the Home Screen, click on ‘My Herd’
- Select the relevant animal
- The movements will be shown at the bottom as ‘Residency Count’
Try the app for free
Getting set up on Herdwatch has never been easier, farmers can now simply download the app and sign up to the FREE-PLAN.
The new Free-Plan which allows farmers to:
- Download their Herd from APHIS (NI), BCMS (UK) or Agfood (IRL)
- Record 10 calf registrations
- Record their medicine purchases
- Record Heat detection and general tasks