Join the Herd! We are recruiting!
| Jan 16, 2020
As part of our growth and expansion, we are looking for a Customer Success Executive provide support to members and drive our customer success story. At Herdwatch, we strongly believe in member happiness and you will be based in our contact centre in our head-office in Roscrea working alongside the rest of our team, where you’ll help drive renewals and support our farmer network to help maximise their app usage, saving them time, money and hassle.
You’ll get the support you need to be successful, with product knowledge, training, sales and support skills and on-going mentoring.
You will be responsible for supporting all queries for our Herdwatch app from our members, assisting them with their annual renewals and delivering a “best in class” customer experience to our members, delivering the happiness we promise.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Provide a timely response to annual renewals, supporting members with their payment processing and exceptions handling, ensuring a high assisted renewal conversion rate.
• Proactively provide outbound and inbound assistance to our members during the critical on-boarding phase, ensuring high levels of user engagement, member experience success and happiness.
• Ensure that each interaction with a member maximises the value of the product, drives app usage, delivering on the product and brand promise. This is a critical responsibility to ensure engaged member experience, sales-conversion and retention/renewal rates.
• Deliver best in class member support, taking ownership and resolving customer support queries in a friendly, professional and efficient manner via phone, email, online chat or any other means of communication as may be required.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets across various touchpoints, e.g. customer satisfaction, on-boarding process and renewal sales.
• Work with your team and manager to support an inspiring environment culture where the member experience is at the heart of everything we do.
• Work with key stakeholders within the company to constantly improve the end-to-end member experience – for example by listening, learning and championing member app feature requests or highlighting insights into recurring support issues, member pain-points and root-causes with relevant team members and colleagues.
• Assist with preparation for major shows and attend events in Ireland and abroad to educate future and current members about Herdwatch, our product and feature roadmap to grow our customer base.
The Person, the skills and attributes required for this role:
• Person with previous experience working in a sales or support driven environment, possessing strong communication skills to handle customer issues and renewals.
• Person with experience from a farming background has an advantage, that said full product training will be provided to successful candidate.
• Is a people person with excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
• Person who is open, good listener and is keen to learn new things.
• A proactive organised person with excellent time management skills and can work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
• Strong attention to detail and can deliver a ‘best-in-class’ customer experience.
• Has experience of using customer relationship management systems, is adept at using multiple systems and following process.
For more information or to chat about this opportunity contact Eoin on 0863372024 or email email@example.com